Etymology 1 Edit
from ka "calm, peaceful, quiet"
- (of a person's soul) calm, at peace
- (of a person's attitude) well-mannered; respectful and rational; self-controlled
- quiet, without excessive noise
Derivatives and common phrases Edit
- va ka: Be quiet! Shut your mouth! ([Make your] mouth quiet)
- ra ka: Don't worry. ([May your] mind [be] calm)
- zeke: interpersonal harmony
Etymology 2 Edit
from kai "err in thought"
- irrationality, thought which makes no sense
- stupidity; folly; the act of making unreasonable decisions
Akin to Edit
- kaka: idiot, fool