from jhwaz "to move, sway", jwa "will"
- (transitive) to persuade, move a person to do something specified; to inspire
- (transitive) to provoke, arouse, move to strong emotion
- (intransitive, absolutive, or reflexive) to choose to do a deed, choose to do something
See also Edit
- waih: to make or persuade someone to do something
- umoupaih: to stir up emotion, excite
- jwa: will
- ka'aih: to choose, select; (colloquial) choose to do something
- rhawizih: to consider, think about; to decide
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.