- forms words pertaining to great height or being mighty/powerful
- ave: tall
- avise: high, above all else
- avupam: a person's height, stature
- avaii: length, height
- aviau: one who is extremely powerful, influential, or important because of high social status
- aavia: oppressive ruler, tyrant
Av changes to af in some words to denote divinity or grand kingship.
- Af: holy, divine
- Af Enahi: God, "holy king on high"
- afie: holy person, saint
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.