- as a worshipped and highly revered being: eyn u
- as a holy being, one who is perfect and righteous: afie
- as the Father of Everyone and Everything: Viuieph
- as the god of the Zekaiseii religion: Af Enahi
- as the God of the Judeo-Christian religious continuum: Jahyeih
- as the God of Islam: Aliae, Alah
- as an idol, a false god, a being undeserving of worship: eyn du
- as a great and powerful ruler, one mighty as a god: eyn ae
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.