Zekaiseivarsei is a synthetic, highly inflected, topic-prominent language split into several dialects with particular grammars.
See these articles for detailed grammar. Edit
- Common grammar: an overview of the grammar
- Common Standard Zekaisivarsi: the general standard dialect, used between people of different ui
- Hie varsei: the dialect of the Kanjeii and related ui
- Negation: imparts negative meanings to other words
- Double negatives: indicates emphasis or sometimes positivity
- Types of address: various registers for speaking to persons of different social ranks
- Honorifics of Zekaisivarsi: shows respect or offense to the topic or listener
- Substantives: These words name entities.
- Verbs: actions, thoughts, decisions, emotions