derivative of ake "nasty" which is itself derived from aqe "sick, ill, diseased"
- a feeling of extreme dislike and strong disgust; intense hatred, utter contempt; hate
- disgust, repugnance toward a nasty food or other thing
- denunciation of a person on account of his/her deeds, words, beliefs, or attitudes that one considers wrong or contemptible (also akevaia)
- hateful prejudice, phobia; fear or disgust toward persons unknown
See also Edit
- durayh: hateful prejudice, phobia
- piqski: utter contempt, irreverence, hatred
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.