from ake, "disgusting, sickening, nasty", from aqe, "sick, ill"
- strife, discord, animosity; feelings of hatred and scorn, intense and vicious dislike, between two persons, groups, nations, or the like; enmity
- Jermani aka Judi prajipraji Animosity between Germans and Jews led to violence.
- akan kata From discord comes war.
- duja ya aka Evil comes from discord.
- passionate disagreement between persons; argument, dispute
- aka piqe petty arguments
- aka ahwa vaiehwi We were arguing for a long time.
- aka epiqe vu Arguments sometimes need to happen.
- aka ui waia iklie Arguments build up families and make them stronger.